Celebrity Watch: The First TakenPlace Prize Assignment
TakenPlace Assignments are specific requests by our buyers for high quality photos of their business premises, location, venue or event.
As we are still in pre-launch phase we thought you would like to have a little fun before the “real” assignments kick in and gain a little exposure.
So each week we will be setting a new TakenPlace photography Prize Assignment and you can win a whole host of prizes and benefits. Click here for information on those prizes and benefits.
Our first ever Prize Assignment though is designed to be uber-fun and will run until the week before we launch TakenPlace and have the BEST prizes.
So, your mission, is to take and submit your celebrity photos. Because this is our first and biggest TakenPlace Prize Assignment – we are offering a great prize on top of the usual great assignment prizes.
A £50 Amazon voucher and a £20 Amazon voucher for the funniest shot – chosen by our followers on social media.
And if you win we will be using your shots in our launch advertising campaign.
To give you a head start you can use any celebrity photos you may have from the last 6 months and there are a few other rules:
- You can submit as many photos as you like – all we need is the name of the celebrity and details of when/where it was taken
- We must be able to verify the identity of the celebrity so obviously their face must be clearly visible in the shot
- Competition deadline is 1st Aug 2015
- You must have registered for a TakenPlace Early Access account
- If you Re-Tweet or Facebook this post or your entry with the hashtag #TPAssignment and if you win – there’ll be an extra something in it for you.
So whether you’re off to a gig, eating in a trendy restaurant or at the airport – keep your eyes peeled for those A-Z listers! and send your shots to firstname.lastname@example.org.